Monday, March 23, 2009

Snow! Blah...

So it used to be that I really enjoyed snow days and it is not to say that I don't but the older my children are getting, the less they are enjoyable. So Isaac is out of school today due to Quality Teaching Day, and he is bored out of his mind. You see this could have been an awesome day if it had been warm and sunny! He could play outside all day with his brother and his friends and i wouldn't have to sit in the slump of "no more wii, no more t.v.!!!"What else can you do when it is 3o degrees outside and raining/snowing all day? The other half of the problem is that I have absolutely no energy and not a creative thought is passing through my head today!!! What do you do? Just get through this "blah" of a day and hope that someday soon we will see the sun and feel its warmth again! You know in about 3 months from now I will have the complaint of too much sun and heat...and so life goes! 

1 comment:

Maran said...

We just can't win with the weather. Although, I do have to say after the trampoline incident, I'd rather have snow than wind! Hopefully Spring will kick in soon and we'll get a couple months of reprieve.