Thursday, April 2, 2009

Neighborhood Annual Easter Egg Grab!



Now I don't call it a hunt because there is no hunting! The eggs are all laid out and age groups are assigned, a whistle is blown and the kids start a grabbin'....they love it though. Every year they look forward to the traditions that our Ward and neighborhood have. What ever happened to the good ol' fashioned egg hunts anyway? I guess we will have to reinstitute them in each of our own homes to keep it alive!!! The wind was blowin and it was so cold. I was here in a hot shower trying to rid myself of a headache that so frequently plagues me this pregnancy. Dad and the boys had a good time though but came home with very red noses and frozen little fingers...

2 comments:

Maran said...

I agree. What did happen to good old fashioned Easter egg hunts? Looks like the kids had fun though, and I guess that's the point.

The Butterfields said...

I don't know if I've told you, but congrats on the new addition!