Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gage's Best Friend...


So Gage is my child who is just absolutely, positively a charmer! I mean really, watch out world because here he comes and he is the sweetest boy in the world. Never a day goes by that he doesn't tell me how beautiful I am or how much he loves me. The thing about it is he always knows when I need it the most!!! He is very caring and sensitive and I absolutely adore him. His best friend lives next door and her name is Tessa. Tessa's birthday was last week and she turned four...they are about 10 mos apart in age....All day he kept reminding me that it was her birthday and he needed to make her a card. Well, the day past in such a hurry that he didn;t have time to make her a card. I had to go and pick up diapers at the store before bed time and he really wanted to go with me. We were in Walmart and just about finished up when he spotted the fresh flowers. He ran over to them and with such pure and sweet joy said " MOM! This  is what I need to get Tessa for her Birthday!!! We need to get her the pink ones and I think that she will love them....."
So, we got Tessa flowers and a small package of tiny cupcakes. It was family home evening and we had just made home-made ice cream. When we got home we packaged up enough ice cream for Tessa and her family and then Gage took her the flowers. She was excited and it made him feel good about giving to someone else. Tessa has three older sisters and they were floored when they saw the flowers....it was cute!!! So here is to my thoughtful, charming and sweet boy Gage!

No comments: