Sunday, February 22, 2009

I know it is a week late but better late than never...


How long have you been together? Almost 8 Years
How long did you know each other before you started dating? About a month
Who asked who out? He asked me!
How old are each of you? He is 29 and I am 26
Whose siblings do you see the most? His....they all live really close to us
Do you have children together? Yes...3 and one on the way
What about pets? We have one hyperactive, loving, yellow lab! Phoenix
Did you go to the same school? Nope we grew up in different states
Are you from the same town? Well, nope...different states
Who is the smartest? I think that we compliment one another
Who is the most sensitive? Probably me since I am the hormonal one although Charles is probably more thoughtful than I am 
Where do you eat out most as a couple?We have so many choices around us that I can't say we have a certain one but we enjoy Olive Garden, Applebees and Red Lobster.
Where is the farthest place you have traveled as a couple? My husband is a hard one to get to go anywhere but I would have to say Farmington, New Mexico, Las Vegas, Nevada and Grand Junction Colorado....I know, I know......someday......
Who has the craziest ex's? I would have to claim guilty on this one
Who has the worst temper? I would say my husband
Who does most of the cooking? That would be me, again
Who is more social? That would be me as well, I have been known as a "Social Butterfly" whatever that means.....
Who is the neat freak? We both like things organized and clean, I am a little more freakish about it, he is a pack rat and I am not!
Who is more stubborn? Once again that is me although my husband could rival me if he dared
Who hogs the bed? That would be Charles!
Who wakes up earlier? That would definitely be him.....
Where was your first date? We took a hike up Adams Canyon and played in the waterfalls. Came home soaking wet and freezing but we had so much fun!
Who has the bigger family? Charles...his is twice the size of mine:)
Do you get flowers often? Not often but when I do it is special and I think that is why he does it not too often!!!
How do you spend the holidays? with our families
Who is more jealous? He is...although I am not sure what he would say to this
Who does the laundry? He keeps it moving, I do most of the folding
Who is better with the computer? I guess we are both good
Who drives when you are together? We take turns...me more than him.....
Is your family still growing? Yes, we will add another in the fall and it will be fabulous.....after that though, we will wait for the grands!!!

2 comments:

Rhonda Shurtleff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maran said...

O.K. so I totally commented on your post over a week ago. It was fun reading wbout you and Charles dating. Hope everything is going well. We'll see you next week.