Sunday, February 22, 2009

100's DAY at Buffalo Point Elementary!


So, Isaac celebrated his 100th day of school on Wednesday of this last week! His teacher challenged them to dress up like they think they would look at 100 years of age. We had fun dousing his hair with corn starch and tracing light wrinkles with my eyeliner. Dad was able to find his old glasses and removed the lenses so he would have glasses to wear. They had to be much to big for his face of course...he wore elastic pants with a button up vest over a t-shirt, covered by the flannel button down shirt. He was excited but once the eyeliner had been applied he lost all of his excitement! He went upstairs and came back down and said" I really don' t like the wrinkles Mom." I made him keep them and he was alright after he found that many of his friends looked as ridiculous as he did. His teacher said that they all had a lot of fun. I can't believe that my boy has been in school for that long already. This year I will have two in school and it is a bit overwhelming for me! They just grow up way too fast....This is why I cherish these moments and have to share them with those I love. 

No comments: