Tuesday, January 6, 2009

good news...

Well, I am grateful for medication that can help Bridger get through this! I really thought that he would be feeling at least a little better by now but this is just a miserable deal for him. The good news is that radiology called yesterday and his foot xrays were normal and his ankle appeared to be normal as well....that means that he should be able to heal quickly and NO SURGERY!!!! We will take what we are given and run with it. My heart just breaks for him...he tries so hard to get around but even crawling hurts too much. Charles is so guilt ridden and has called more often than usual to check on him while he is at work. I feel bad for him and I try to convince him he doesn't need to, accidents happen, but if the roles were reversed I too would feel the same! Thanks to all for your concern and we will keep you posted....He has his appointment tomorrow with the Orthopedic Surgeon where they will get new xrays and cast his leg if the swelling is down enough.

1 comment:

Lacei Child said...

Well you just made my day!!! Thanks!