Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Lights are FINALLY done...maybe...


So last night, at about midnight, we completed the lights on the tree. Now, I might actually be able to decorate it for Christmas....although, as a good friend and neighbor told me today......"It is so amazing by itself, you don't need decorations!" Well, I do have to agree that it is pretty awesome but I couldn't tell if she liked it or was overwhelmed by it...lol:) I think that we figured there at least 3400 lights....at least. The story continues you see!!! So thinking that we could decorate the tree tonight we turned them on and low and behold the fuses blew in the extension cord....but luckily my husband is an electrician and is all over that....no worries....really.....no worries!!! Maybe, just maybe, we will have our tree decorated for Christmas. Although I am not counting on anything at this point. It is driving me crazy not being all ready and able to enjoy the season...oh, well. I have decided to enjoy it regardless.......

2 comments:

Maran said...

That's a great attitude to have. Enjoy it. . .regardless. That is something I am still working on, but it's soo important. Cute tree by the way!

Kristen said...

Can't wait to see it. Only one more week and we will be up there!