Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thursday Night


You will have to bear with me here as I am trying to blog for the last few days!!! We have had some fun times preparing for Christmas at our house. The boys decorated their very own trees this year....it was my idea in a way to compensate for not doing two trees this year. We have always had two trees in years past. Mom's tree and the kid tree!!! I am amazed that we even got one tree up this year so I thought that it would be fun to let them have their own. We picked up the trees from DI for a couple of bucks and I found the cute little decorations at Walmart. They loved every minute and they proudly display each of their trees on top of their dressers...it puts a little Christmas all over the house for them. After tucking them in that night, Isaac could not fall to sleep. He came up the stairs and had a drink of milk and then Charles grabbed him up and sat in the rocking chair in front of the tree. I couldn't let the moment pass and decided that if he was up he may as well work on some of his reading homework. Charles said that should make him want to stay in bed from now on(lol)! Really though, it was a precious moment and those I like to remember....

No comments: